However, there are still problems, as acknowledged on a Streamload blog on 2 July. That's included below. The comments are deactivated on the Streamload blog, so leave comments here.
We don't want to distract the techies from solving the problems, but they have also asked people to sent in reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
I've had most of the problems described in the 2 July Streamload blog. What is causing me particular problems still is that older streams are still not working - very frustrating as I needed them for a meeting in Second Life at the beginning of the week.
I also use Mediamax for hosting a free podcast I do, which is on iTunes. The file I uploaded for the 2 July episode has still not appeared in my directory to be able to move it to the 'hosted' folder. Same thing happened with the previous podcast, though that appeared a day or two later.
My listeners have been sending me complaints and I'm not sure how long I can go on waiting for Mediamax to sort this out. I don't really want to move to another host though - my experience so far has not been so bad.
This is from the Streamload blog, showing the type of problems they are already aware of:
The transfer of our IT/DB operations to an outside vendor in Chicago is complete. Of course, when a move this large occurs there are going to be a few random issues to iron out. The known issues are listed below. We are working around the clock in San Diego and Chicago to correct the situation. We will post updates as issues are resolved. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
1. When trying to log into your account you might receive one of the following errors:
HTTP 400 bad request
Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)
2. When clicking on “go to account” from welcome page you may get the following error:
Page Not FoundOops! Something went wrong… Please refresh your browser window.
3. You may get a “red x” for some of the greyed buttons (download, tag, etc)
4. When clicking between tabs you may get an HTTP 400 bad request error.
5. On log-in you may need to refresh the page a few times to get to your account.
6. Uploads are processing slower than usual.
7. Some uploads time out midway through the process.
8. Some files may be temporarily unavailable.