Tuesday, August 7, 2007

OFFICIAL BLOG: Support emails

Posted at:
http://mediamaxblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/support-emails.html

---
We've heard from several customers that they are not receiving emails from our Customer Support team. We've done some internal testing in response to your queries. Our emails are frequently blocked by AOL and are almost always blocked by Comcast. To ensure a timely reply from Support, AOL and Comcast users should email us from an alternate account such as Yahoo or Hotmail.

Please don't forget to include your username.

We are currently working with both companies to resolve this situation.

Thanks for your support!
---

Comments are disabled on the official blog, so leave your comments here.

4 comments:

Mike Murphy said...

I'm free! No more MediaMax account. Here's my letter:

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the prompt response.

As per your request, I have unsubscribed your account. We're sorry to see you go. As your email stated that you do not want the free account, your account has been locked. Thank you for your past patronage.

Regards,
Tracy
MediaMax Support
http://www.mediamax.com

Anonymous said...

Mediamax are scum. I've lost 70% of the files from my paid account. No satisfactory explanation, no appologies, no assurance it will be fixed, no answers to my emails. And incredibly they are still using Google paid Adwords to chase more victims. If they knowingly can't provide what thay advertise then they are engaged in fraud, plain and simple.

Anonymous said...

This explains a lot...

http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/08/07/nirvanix-to-challenge-amazon-s3/

Anonymous said...

I am/was a paying customer and today they were going to charge my card another $9.95 (or whatever the amount is) for a service that I can't use 'cause I can't download my files.

I sent an e-mail to the billing department to cancel my payment but never heard from them. I sent more e-mails this week and still no results. I had to call the credit card company to cancel my card.

I refuse to pay MM another penny. I'd rather spend the same amount of money to get a new card than give it to MM. It sounds irrational but I'm so angry that their customer service is lacking and they've ignored me time and time again.

There are still files in my account that I can't access. Thankfully they're not backup files so I can find those zip files somewhere else and recover my stuff.

I can't wait for the day when I'm totally free of MM.

I miss the Streamload days.